About the Client
AJP Construction is a construction company based in Olney, that specialises in new builds, extensions and renovations. It has a combined experience of over 65 years in the building industry. They are based in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.
- The old website was dated and it wasn’t possible to edit any of the content or add new projects after they were completed.
- Contact information was hard to find and although there was a contact form, it was awkward to use, especially on mobile devices.
- The site was generally difficult to read on mobile devices.
- Rebuild the site from scratch on WordPress so that the client can add projects, before and after photo galleries, videos, and client testimonials.
- Provide a new mobile friendly design, while preserving brand colours and existing logo.
- Include a search option, so that clients and past projects can be accessed quickly and easily.
- Add social media links in the page header, along with a clearly visible phone number.
- Automatically display recent projects on the home page as they are added.
- Allow the client and site visitors to easily share projects directly from the site, using social sharing icons at the top of every project page.
- Add testimonials to any product or service page.
- Allow site visitors to view projects by project type using a dropdown.
- Add editable team bios to the about page.
- Include a much improved contact form on the contact page, making it much easier for site visitors to make enquiries.