Client: Sophie Garner
About the Client
Sophie Garner is a professional singer who was one of the first artists to perform at the London O2 Arena, and has released several studio albums.
Sophie is also a highly respected vocal coach and has worked with organisations such as The National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, and on numerous TV programmes including The Voice Kids.
Sophie required a new website to promote her vocal coaching services and workshops, and to inform visitors about the health benefits to singing.
As the health benefits to singing are not widely known, it was important to list these along with links to the relevant research from organisations such as NHS England and the British Lung Foundation.
Sophie has many excellent photos and videos of her work, so it was essential to show these on the website.
The desired outcome for visitors was to request a free phone consultation, to allow Sophie to best understand individual requirements.
The website’s appearance had to reflect Sophie’s unique brand and values.
- Build the site to allow easy updates to the site content.
- Add a clear call to action button so visitors can request a free phone consultation by providing their name, email address and phone number.
- Clearly display the different types of vocal coaching services available.
- Provide details on the health benefits of singing backed by links to research from well known organisations.
- Add questionnaire forms for each coaching service where a direct phone call is not required.
- Display and easily add testimonials from industry experts and clients.
- Include a form for clients to submit their own testimonials, to display once approved.
- Add a blog for promoting upcoming events and news.
- Display image gallery and videos.
- Add social icons for sharing website content through social media.
- Use of colour and typography for a sophisticated and professional look.