Client: St Barnabas Church
About the Client
St Barnabas is an inclusive church in the heart of Southfields, London, UK.
The church’s website was old and WordPress hadn’t been updated in several years, and was in urgent need of a rebuild.
They needed a modern website with a fresh new design that could support a variety of content, including church services, a blog, an events calendar and a twitter feed.
It was important that all existing content in the vicar’s blog, noticeboard and general news archive was preserved.
- Import all existing content from the vicar’s blog, noticeboard and general news archive.
- Build a fully integrated event calendar to automatically show upcoming events and services on the homepage.
- Add a twitter feed to the homepage and throughout the site.
- Rebuild the site using the latest version of WordPress.
- Add easy to use content editing for services, events, news and blog.
- Build new custom designed theme using the Genesis Framework. This provides clean markup for fast page loads and improved SEO.
- Add a new GDPR compliant contact form, fully integrated into the standard WordPress privacy features.